Equilibrium model for the partitioning of synthetic organic compounds incorporating first-order decomposition
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Environmental Research Laboratories in Ann Arbor, Mich
Written in English
- Decomposition (Chemistry) -- Mathematical models,
- Lake ecology -- Michigan, Lake -- Mathematical models
|Statement||B.J. Eadie ... [et al.]|
|Series||NOAA technical memorandum ERL GLERL -- 37|
|Contributions||Eadie, Brian J, Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||v, 34 p. :|
|Number of Pages||34|
- Cath Kidston Dream Home Journal
- German Military Effectiveness
- Mog in the garden.
- Southern European socialism
- The currency, tax and military bills
- Niveditas new home and other stories
- Episodes of my life
- The Life, Times and Milieu of V. F. Odoyevsky
- How to win over depression
- Sammy Marks
- Applications of Fibonacci Numbers
- Reliability assessment of measures used in HIV lipodystrophy.
- Valery Carricks picture folk-tales.
- The Sylvan Wanderer;: Consisting of a Series of Moral, Sentimental, and Critical Essays.
- The U.S. and the UN
- Christian dogmatics
- 21st loan exhibition of paintings in the Art Gallery, Phillips Square
- short history of the Royal Parish Church of St. Martin-in-the-Fields.
- Jean Baudrillard